Our government-approved COVID-19 precautions ensure we can safely operate, making us a COVID-safe activity.
What are we doing to help?
- We have extended all gift vouchers to be valid for two years, so you have longer to redeem them.
- We have reduced the maximum number of people on each tour by 50%, making it easier to maintain social distancing.
- We have increased the number of stewards on each tour to help you maintain social distancing from the public.
- We have come up with new ways for the stewards to get your attention without having to tap you on the arm.
- We have eliminated the need to hold hands.
- We have alternative routes to take in case we come across a large crowd of people.
- We have increased the cleaning of equipment and will have sanitizer available to you to use if you wish.
- Everyone will be required to wear a mask that covers your nose and mouth (unless medically exempt).
- We keep a record of everyone who attends each tour to help with the NHS Test and Trace. (After 21 days you may request for this information to be deleted.)
- We will continue to monitor these and other measures, as more information becomes available.
- RULE OF 6
- We have introduced different coloured bibs when each group of 6 or less arrives you will be given a coloured bib to wear. You must maintain at least 2m distance from anyone else with a different coloured bib to the one that you are wearing.
- We can have multiple groups of 6 or less on each tour, see the image below.
- Although we believe these measures are more than adequate to keep you safe, if you would only like it to be only your group of 6 or less on tour we suggest booking a private tour.
- But don’t just take our word for it – this is what our customers are saying about our safety precautions: