Christmas Party Tour
- Adult Ages 18 - 59
- Child Ages 6 - 17
- Senior Ages 60+
Christmas tour through London
Tour around London’s hidden, unique and unusual Christmas lights & sights, whilst listening to our specially selected festive playlist of smash hits, Christmas classics and hilarious Christmas facts.
After a sell-out success last year, we are returning with our liberating and immersive, singing and dancing experience that has made us the number one walking tour in London – come along and blast away those winter blues!
Join us on this fun-packed tour around some of London’s hidden and unusual Christmas lights & sights, whilst listening (via our Silent Disco headsets) to our specially selected playlist consisting of some of the most popular smash hits, Christmas classics and of course our unrivalled hilarious commentary – all guaranteed to help you see in the New Year in style and to be talked about long after!
Ideal for groups, friends, families & office parties. Contact us for group bookings (+10 people), bespoke start & end points and time slots.
- Oxford Street
- St Christopher Place
- New Bond Street
- Grosvenor Square
- Barclays Square
- Avoid wearing earrings that will jab into you when wearing over-the-ear headphones.
- Wear comfy shoes in order to be able to dance and walk for 2 hours. (high heels not suitable, boys!)
- Wear weather appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it’s raining we will get wet.
- Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun. Dance, sing along and join in.
- The stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour”.
- The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
- Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse guests who are deemed too intoxicated to take part safely.
No refunds will be given in these circumstances.