Dance and sing your way through the iconic streets of Soho with our fabulous Drag Queen Host.
West End Musical Tour
- Adult Ages 18 - 59
- Child Ages 6 - 17
- Senior Ages 60+
- Cost of Living Crisis Ticket Limited number per tour - If you can't afford the full price ticket, this is an option for you
Experience the magic of London’s theatreland!
Why pick one show when you can listen to a whole medley of shows!
You don’t need to be an expert on musicals to love and learn as we take in all the best theatres of the West End. There’s something for everyone on this top-rated flagship tour. Whether you’re a musical fan, a wannabe theatre star, or just want to broaden your knowledge in a fun-packed and hilarious way – EVERYONE is welcome on what promises to be a thrilling and musical walk around London’s fantastic theatreland!
Experience the city like never before as we sing and dance along to all the greatest show tunes it has to offer! This tour is a great pre theatre activity to get you in the mood or a fantastic way to learn and discover new musicals.
During the tour, we will visit many of the top theatres in London’s West End. We will also make a stop at the awarding winning Theatre Café for a quick musical inspired refreshment*. During the tour you will listen to the best musical tracks from each of the musicals we visit via a Silent Disco headset. You will also be able to hear your host who will provide commentary, fun facts, and anecdotes relating to the theme of the tour along the way. Attendees will be singing, dancing, and having fun throughout!
*Depending on Theatre Café’s opening times and scheduled events
- Old Compton Street
- Shaftesbury Avenue
- Leicester Square
- Drury Lane
- Theatre Café
- Avoid wearing earrings that will jab into you when wearing over-the-ear headphones.
- Wear comfy shoes in order to be able to dance and walk for 2 hours. (High heels not suitable, boys!)
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it’s raining we will get wet.
- Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun. Dance, sing along and join in.