- Avoid wearing earrings that will jab into you when wearing over-the-ear headphones.
- Wear comfy shoes in order to be able to dance and walk for 2 hours. (high heels not suitable, boys!)
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing, we will be outside for the tour so if it’s raining we will get wet.
- Be prepared to enjoy yourself and have fun. Dance, sing along and join in.
- The stewards are there for your safety, you must follow their instructions at all times. If you repeatedly fail to comply with their directions you may be asked to leave the tour.*
- The tour starts strictly at the time slot on your ticket. Latecomers may not be admitted*.
- Please take care of your personal belongings. We accept no responsibility for lost or stolen items. You will have a limited hearing of your surroundings and as such we recommend you keep your valuables secure.
- We reserve the right to refuse guests who are deemed too intoxicated to take part safely*.
- Events outside our control*
We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform or delay in the performance of a tour during an event outside of our control. An event outside our control is defined as an act or event beyond our reasonable control, including but without limitation to:
- Adverse weather conditions
- Lock-outs or other industrial action by contractors and/or third parties
- Civil commotion
- Terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack
- War (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war
- Pandemic, epidemic, or other natural disasters
- Failure of public or private telecommunications networks
If an event outside our control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under these terms, we will:
(a) Contact you as soon as reasonably possible; and
(b) Offer alternative services where possible*.
*No refunds will be given in these circumstances.